NATION’S FIRST SET TOP BOX
SCS Digital brings you top of the line Set Top Box with high quality content
WHAT IS SET TOP BOX?
“Set Top Box” (STB) is the customer premises equipment for viewing digital cable TV. STB allows a subscriber to view encrypted channels of his subscribed service package. SCS Digital is offering digital cable TV service through both HD Set Top Box and SD Set Top Box.
Stunning UI (User Interface) and Easy-to-use Channel Guide of SCS Digital Set Top Box puts you in the driver’s seat with control and convenience. Both the STBs has various channel editing functions (favorite, move, delete and parental lock), Program Recording, Dual language selection option and lot more to make your TV viewing experience more enjoyable than ever.
- Various channel editing function (favorite, move, delete and parental lock).
- Support PVR/Picture/MP3 Playback via USB2.0.
- Channel editor/Favorite editor/Parental control/Sorting/NIT scan.
- Video Resolution: 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i
- Audio Mode: Stereo, Dual channel, Joint stereo, Mono.
Ergonomic Easy to use remote with dedicated HD key is a must when it comes to the quality experience. SCS Digital has been focusing on customer’s experience from the first.
INSTRUCTION ON HOW SET TOP BOX WORKS.
- Connect HD Set-Top Box to cable outlet
Connect the coaxial cable, containing signal of SCS Digital, to the CABLE IN input on the back of the Set-Top Box.
- Connect HD Set-Top Box to TV
Plug one end of HDMI cable into the HDMI output on the back of the HD Set-Top Box, and the other end on the back of your TV.
- Enjoy the experience
All you need is to connect the set top box into an electrical outlet and enjoy!